Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Off to Get My Shootin' Eye Fixed

Three years ago or so I had cataract surgery in my right eye. They implanted an artificial lens, which is quite an experience. But that is another story.

About a year and a half ago I developed an occlusion in the eye which has left me with pretty limited vision in that eye. It turns out this is a common complication and easily remedied with a lazer. Hey, this is my shootin' eye! So I am off to Palo Alto to get my eyeball lazed this morning.

I am really looking forward to being able to see well again.

3 comments:

WJWilson said...

Ghastly!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! A laser to the eye!

WJWilson said...

Ya, know, I think I see our solar system in there.

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.