Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Golden Gate at Night - Another Interpretation

Have i mentioned I love my hometown? People are "interesting," but the city is nothing short of beautiful

This is my personal favorite of the pictures I took last Saturday. I grayscaled it to give it that, dare I say it, Ansel Adams feel. Everything just came together in this image for me. Never thought I'd get a night shot to work like this. I learned some lessons.

I might try a smaller aperture next time to reduce the flaring around the lights, but that would mean an even longer exposure than the 20 seconds this one took. It might be worth a try though.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.