Sunday, December 30, 2007

Front Row Seat to Glory

We are just coming off a California "storm," i.e. it rained. Back in Missouri we would have called it a spring shower. Be that as it may, it is warm and the sky is looking beautifully crisp, so I'll head on over to Pacific Grove to try to capture a sunset. This time of year they tend to be spectacular assuming the fog stays away.

I played with this image a bit, mostly to resize it 8x10 aspect ratio. As much as I like the "widescreen" look of the 35mm format, it is a pain when making prints to statndard sizes. I frequently end up losing something I don't want to lose in the cropping. This one worked out alright.

2 comments:

G.M. Weger said...

Incredible I must have that pic, would you consider selling it with the rights? Thanks Ramon.

G.M. Weger said...

Awesome color and image, John!

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.