Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Beach Grass

I was out doing a bit of work today in Watsonville (actual paying work, non-photography... what we starving artists will do!). As always I had my camera with me, and I headed down to the beach when I was done. It was a cold gloomy day, certainly not fit for landscapes. So, I pulled out the macro, and... voila!

As for the desktop being fried, it is still in the shop. However, posting became less of a nuisance when I hooked up a mouse. (am I the only one that hate those finger pads?) I do miss Photoshop and Lightroom which are on the desktop, but I do have PS Elements on this machine. So, I'll post.

5 comments:

Paul said...

Great idea to switch, John! Blah weather for 'grand' landscapes is perfect weather for not-so-grand landscapes!

Why don't you install your second copy onto your laptop? I have one on my desktop and one on my laptop. Works great!

Ginnie Hart said...

So sorry about your fried desktop, John! What a bummer. But you clearly have risen above and beyond that to post this photo. It's a fabulous abstract. I love the colors and blur/DOF. Well done, Sir!

Anonymous said...

beautiful shot... Love the pastels.

Photo Cache said...

yes, i am a mouse clicker, without a mouse i can get very ugly. wonderful macro

Ptelea said...

Hi John - love the grass blades. And I am useless without a mouse too. Even worse than the finger pad is the "eraser tip" I can't tolerate that. I am glad that you persevered and posted for us!!

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.