Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Quandry!

Just when you think you have it all figured out, someone comes along and throws a wrench into the machinery :)

I was down to the final cut on one of the images for the juried competition coming up next month. All was right with the world. The HP 8600 had spat out some nice prints. Color etc were working. Life was good.

Then Christine's night nurse, Tressa, arrived. I showed her the winner of my little survey from last night. I was expecting, "Yeh, baby, that's the one!"

But what does she say?

"Where's the one with the people?"

Don't you just hate it when that happens?

Well, now I'm uncertain again.

She has a point. The one with the people gives perspective to the cliffs. Their immesnse size becomes obvious. The picture is interesting.

On the other hand, the other one has color and light.

Which one do I go with?

So I'll put it to my readers, both of them, which one do you all like???






No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.