Friday, July 20, 2007

Heading Up Valley...

Well, I've gone and gotten myself involved in another photo contest, this time for the Monterey County Arts Council. This ought to be interesting. This area is ground zero for the artsy set. The competition is going to be stiff.

I'm going to give that lens I borrowed from WJW a workout.

In this area there is the coast, Big Sur, and agriculture. Everybody and his brother shoots Big Sur. The Salinas Valley is well known as "America's Salad Bowl." I am going to capture some of that and try to be a bit different.

As usual, the weather is perfect, so a little late light ought to do the trick. Batteries are charged and the tripod is in the car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun, I have to go to the "sigh" mall.

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.