Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Taste of Yosemite National Park

I am going to run a series of my 35mm film images from Yosemite. I will leave all the pictures on the home page in order that they can be seen more easily. I really want to share this place with others.

I took these pictures in 1995 and 1996 and most if not all the posts will be 35mm film shot on either my Minolta 700si or my Canon A-1. Much as I like digital, I can see in going back through the portfolio, that film has a quality all its own. EBay will not be seeing either of these cameras anytime soon.

I hope all get the opportunity to visit this majestic place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, I thoroughly enjoyed your Yosemite photos. It IS a majestic place, isn't it? Friends warned me that I'd be in total awe when we entered the Valley Floor, and they were right.

If you'd like to check out photos I took this last march, visit Photo Buffet and type "Yosemite" in my search space. We hope to visit there sometime in the fall, too. I've heard the colors are spectacular.

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.