Saturday, April 28, 2007

MJ's Workshop


For larger image click on picture.


I finally have all the tools I need, not to be confused with want, for handling images. Lightroom, PS2 and Bridge.


Lightroom reduces workflow tremendously. PS is PS. Bridge is by far the best image browser available.


I am now going to set about learning about layers, finally.
Anita was just in here giving me some basics. Sheeesh, what a learning curve! But I am grateful for Anita's knowledge and willingness to share and teach.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like your Monterey John Photography Logo. Did you do that or have Anita put it together?

Anonymous said...

accidentally hit anonymous

Monterey John said...

Anita made the logo for me.

Anonymous said...

I like the screen capture... now that's what I call a digital darkroom! Way cool.

PS: the logo is great.

Anonymous said...

C'mon, John! Buck up! Layers are fun and very useful! :-)

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.