Sunday, January 28, 2007

Arrrrrgh!

I have a terrible case of wide angle envy due to the wicked influence of my son and that rascal at Manu at San Francisco Daily Photo. So I camped out on e-bay. I thought I had bagged a 20-35mm Canon USM. There was a stale bid for $204.00 that had been sitting there for hours. Sooooo.... I entered a $250 bid and waited to the 45 second mark and punched confirm bid. Surely no one would enter a max bid that much higher. Right? He'd have no chance to respond. Right?

Wrong!

Speaking of the kid.... look what he went and did now with that !#$%^*^ lens. (I do believe I hate him.)


No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.