Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Go East Young Man, Go East!

Well, anything worth doing is worth doing to excess.

If you are going to move, it might be about as far as you can go and still stay in the United States. I have picked up cameras and computers along with the rest of my earthly belongings and moved to Connecticut where I expect to employ the knowledge and experience I gained in my years in California. I have set up shop as Wilson of Waterbury Photography offering professional and cost conscious wedding, event and commercial photographic services in Connecticut.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.