Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Salinas California International Airshow - 5 Blue Angels

Did I mention that I love airshows and especially The Blue Angels? :)

I'm rather tickled how the Canon 70-300 IS behaved this day. Pretty good clarity. I manually focused, set the ISO at 200, set the shutter at 1/500th and just shot away. Worked out OK.

Why manually focus? Sky confuses the heck out of Canon system for some reason. I learned that lesson a long time ago. Judging by the sharpness, this was the right decision.

LR2 was used to make the planes pop a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was playing games online however for reading this post more interesting thanks for the share please do keep it going great job....Loveing this.

Cheers,
___________________
Jessica
Increase your brand popularity overnight

-------

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.