Saturday, February 21, 2009

Minolta to Sony - Wonderful Fit

While I hate to see the grief that has come to Circuit City, it certainly presents a lot of opportunties for bargains.

I have had for years a Minolta Maxxum 35mm with four very nice lenses. when I went digital, I got a Canon Rebel (thanks to a good friend in San Francisco named Manu) which has served me very well. I have thought about getting a Minolta, then Sony when they bought Minolta, but they were always more expensive then I thought made sense just for a home for my lenses, flash, remote etc. Then Circuit City went bust.

Well now all that equipment has a home. Thanks to Anita!

BTW, Spring has Sprung! This shot is from our backyard today and is a plum blossom.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.