Friday, January 30, 2009

One Minute in Pacific Grove

I recently acquired an HD video camera and today took the opportunity to try it out. I am amazed how much technology and capability can be put in such a small package. This camera is a JVC GZ-HD3. I think that once I have a bit of experience that this will be a good addition to the camera bag and quite useful. With proper software it can produce Blueray discs and shoots at 1080p. A nice piece of equipment.

Shot these images freehand just experimenting. Ran about about 10 minutes of "tape" and a quick edit brought it down to this minute. Put a little canned music on for flavor, and there you are.

Tomorrow I'll get out the tripod and try to do some serious shooting.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.