Friday, December 21, 2007

The Way Ahead

This is MJ's site traffic for the last year. Well, that is not much. It is probably time to be thinking about doing other things. I'll give this some thought between now and the first of the year.

I think events have pretty much made that desision for me.

Son Will and I are cranking up a photo business. I imagine that is going to become the center of activity from this point forward. In fact, my slave-driving son is beating up pretty hard on me to hold up my end :)

Anyone curious to see our site which is under construction can see it here.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.