Thursday, December 20, 2007

Move Over Ansel Adams :)

Just kidding!

It is quite an experience to follow in the footprints of The Master.

These are film images from the archives that I shot a couple years ago. (I've been pretty sick, so nothing new has come down the pipe in a while.) My brother and I ventured up to Yosemite dressed for February weather. When we got there is was bright, sunny and 60 degrees on the valley floor. Not exactly what we had expected. But it was a beautiful day to take in this the most majestic of our National Parks.

I did not want to mess these pictures up with copyright bug, so...these images are the property of John A.Wilson and all rights are reserved.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.