Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mission San Antonio in Black and White

So now I'm just banging away in the middle of an insomnia attack. 2:30 in the morning and I'm gray scaling photos. I guess there are worse things I could be doing :)

I liked this one for the depth. The light was very pleasing also. What a great location to shoot.

For anyone interested in going up to Mission San Antonio, do it in the fall, winter or spring. There are a few reasons for that. In the first place, the sun being directly over head in the summer makes for lousy pictures, no shadows etc. Secondly, it gets blazing hot up there in the summer.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.