Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mizzou...Mizzou...Mizzou-Rah! - Who Are Those Masked Men?


For 30 years living in Missouri I waited for the University of Missouri football team to amount to something. Occasionally they had a promising start only to fizzle out. Sometimes they were awful from start to finish. In 2004 I moved home to California having lost all hope. I thought I had left my unrequited love behind.

Well! This year they are nationally ranked having lost only one game, that to the sometimes number one team in the country, Oklahoma. They have a huge game coming up against Kansas, also nationally ranked, at the end of the season. This could be the year for a BCS bowl.

Mizzou..Mizzou...Mizzou-Rah!

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.