Thursday, August 16, 2007

MJ Quits Smoking - A Journal - Day 8 - Last Entry, Hopefully


OK, I've made it for a week. I feel comfortable enough that I and the Lord are going to make it this time. I never imagined I could actually stop smoking. I've known I should, but I had no faith I'd actually make it. Amazing grace.

I'm not totally comfortable yet. I am being hit by pangs, but I have not given in. I know I am one cigarette away from a 2 pk a day habit. There is no going back.

So, unless I run into a problem, I close this journal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Week one! Awesome. Go have some orange juice, it'll taste great.

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of you and wishing you the ULTIMATE in will power!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep me posted!

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.