Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Prayer Request

I don't use this site for this sort of thing, I try to avoid overly personal issues, but today I have a number of things bothering me, not the least of which is a family member for whom I am concerned.

I have a cousin and her family living in Caracas, Venezuela. She grew up there the daughter of my father's sister and a Canadian father who worked for an oil company. She is a teacher. Her name is Sharon. She is "intensely Canadian," which is a bit like being a "passionate moderate." However, she is keenly aware of what is going on around her and is concerned about what is going on there under the Chavez regime. It is not the Caracas in which she grew up. For us back here in the safety of The States, we are worried for her.

A prayer would not be out of order here.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.