Friday, May 11, 2007

Great Day with The Kid - WJW

Will, my son and proprietor of WJW Photography, spent the day together today, shooting pictures of course. I don't know about him, but I had a great time. He is just a great kid and a source of joy and pride.



We met up at San Juan Bautista Mission in San Juan, toured the m9ission along with three or four thousand school children :), had a nice lunch in that small rustic town, traveled over the San Juan grade to the Salinas Valley and then on to the Monterey Airport where some glorious old war birds from WWII had just flown into. Then we came home, and I grilled one of my world famous sirloins, tossed up a Ceasar salad, and Will, Christine, Anita and I sat down to a great dinner.

A good day, and I needed a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was a pretty cool day. An excellent break between the seminars and tests.

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.