Monday, April 09, 2007

Mother and Daughter


For larger image click on picture.

I finally have things running pretty much in a satisfactory manner.

I have been remiss in visiting other blogs over the last couple of weeks. That in part is because of all the computer hassles and in part because I simply have not felt like it. It has become more of a chore than a pleasure, but I suspect that will change now that i am fully functional again.

I shot this pic about a week ago at Pampino Beach near Pescadero which is a lovely place. The mother and daughter were having a good time and it showed. So, I took a few frames. I added some vignetting (now there is something I don't do every day!) to bring the focus to the subject. The original image was good, but I liked it this one better.

2 comments:

Marie said...

wow!!! this one touched my heart! you've captured the moment, indeed! what's vignetting? just curious coz i'm so ignorant when it comes to this photo lingo.

Anonymous said...

Vignetting is described as a picture that shades off gradually into the surrounding ground. Shading can go dark or light and is noticable mostly in the corners of a photograph. Perfectly used here if I don't say so myself.

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.