Monday, March 19, 2007

Alcatraz - Another Film Image from the Portfolio


For larger image click on picture.

Son Will and I paid a visit to Alcatraz a few years ago on one of their evening tours. For anyone who wants to go to the infamous prison, I would suggest this sunset trip into the weird. By the time you are done you will feel up close and personal with The Birdman, Al Capone, Alvin (Creepy)Carpis and the rest of its famous inmates.

Dresss warm, I thought I was going to freeze. that July night.

1 comment:

WJWilson said...

The light here is fantastic. I'm always good for a visit to San Francisco for the day. What do you think?

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.