Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Wazup with Blogger????

I installed Sunbelt Kerio firewall. Unlike the Windows firewall, it deals with outgoing as well as incoming data. Pretty sensible. When Kerio fired up I stopped seeing my pictures on Blogger. I turned off Kerio, and there they were. Hmmmm... what are our Googling buddies up to? If the images are on the Blogger server, why would it matter if Kerio is on or off? I'm out of my depth here.

I went over to some other websites, no problem.

Anyone has any ideas, paranoid or otherwise? :)

In the meantime, I turn Kerio off when posting.

Addendum: I went into the logs, and sure enough there is something called myblog.com/js/jsserv... that the firewall blocked.

No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.