Sunday, February 04, 2007

In a Restaurant in Haight


For larger image click on picture.

Friday was a delightful day with Manu from San Francisco Daily Photo and my son Will found at WJW Photography.

We explored Buena Vista Park which sits on a hill above The Haight. I did fine going up the hill... the first time. Will had not arrived yet. When he called on his cell, I went down to meet him and show him the way up. Welllllllll... Let's just say I won't do that again, at least not twice. I now know what angina feels like. We then cruised around the Haight, ate lunch and went on to the Cliff House area to see the sunset previously posted.

What a great day!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Something different... I like it!!

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.