Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Friday in San Francisco with Manu of San Francisco Daily Photo


A view from The Presidio I shot in film a couple years ago.


That's funny, I've gone on my SF riff and who do I hear from? Manu is GOOD shooter. His preferred weapon is a very expensive L series Canon wide angle. He achieves what I call "distant intimacy." His site is more than worth a visit.

I got my camera from Manu. I enjoy his company. We will be exploring Haight, Golden Gate Park and on to the beach. It's odd, but I don't remember much of my previous time in Haight back in the 60s :) "If you going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair..." Oh brother.

2 comments:

tony.unwin said...

This is a lovely shot Monterey John, you have done the landscape proud
:o)
T

Anonymous said...

John, when I first saw this image, I immediately thought of a Japanese garden, for some reason. Perhaps it's the tree. Lovely shot!

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.