Friday, December 29, 2006

Shooting in a Gale

For larger image click on picture.











I thought I'd put up a few pictures taken on my trip down Route 1 from Pescadero to Pidgeon Point. In the first image you can see the foam that blew in from the ocean. If you look closely, you can see some of it is airborn. The 50 to 70 mph winds carried the foam hundreds of yards inland to the highway. You can also see some of the foam blew onto the UV filter.



















The wind nearly knocked me off my feet, and I weigh over 200 lbs. The last image almost, but not quite, captures some of the effect wind.


No comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.