Friday, December 15, 2006

A Break in the Storms


For larger image click on picture.

I was going to title this "Move Over Ansel Adams" as the image pleased me so much, but I thought that be a little much :)

It's been raining here for a week. Up north they have really been nailed with 80 mph winds and rain coming down inches per hour. So, I guess I won't complain.

This afternoon we had a break between storm fronts, so I dashed over to the shore to shoot a photo or two. I'll post some more of them over the next few days. We had some lovely light and good surf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's some good light there, John. Nice shot. I'm glad that you could get there out between the storms. Next, you'll be a storm chaser!!!

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.