Thursday, November 23, 2006

Artsy Schmartzy


For larger image click on picture.

It's Thanksgiving, so I really don't feel like fiddling with photobloggy things, so I'll just throw this out for today. I took it at Rocky Point Restaurant in Big Sur where we celebrated Anita's birthday yesterday morning. I saw this at the table next to us out of the deck overlooking the ocean and liked how it looked.

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I have a lot to be thankful for. On Tuesday, my colonoscopy came back negative... no tumors. I was clean for the first time in three years. Talk about relieved!

Happy Thanksgiving all.

4 comments:

WJWilson said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Glad to hear the poop chute turned out a ok.

micki said...

I missed a couple of outstanding images while I was visiting your aminus3 home. Very nice!

Good news on the test results, now you can enjoy a wonderful holiday!! A please do so.

Anonymous said...

Now, that is certainly something to be thankful for!

Maggie said...

Glad I read this thread. I like the simplicity of this shot, here and on the other site.

I am happy for you and your loved ones that everything is as it should be.

I simply baffle my doctor with high blood counts of every kind and she cannot find the reason for it. I tell her I just run high octane fuel! The treatment will be to change my oil every so often, I guess. All that good blood going to waste!

Second try - hope this does not register twice...... blondes, you know!

Copyright Notice

All images on this site are copyrighted. It is expected that copyright will be respected. Please do not copy or otherwise use these images without permission of the copyright owner, John A. Wilson.